Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Well, I have finally given in to the blogging peer pressure and now here I am, writing away for the world to read. The positive side of this is that I can now share all of the exciting changes in my life with everyone and man oh man do you guys have a lot to catch up on! 


It's been about three months since the wedding and it still feels like a dream, what a perfect day! On the day following our wedding, Scott and I loaded up all of our belongings (and those stollen from our parents, sorry!) and hit the road for California. Scott did the driving and I supplied the emotional support. We took a few detours and five days later we arrived at our home sweet home in Cali. Since then I have decorated our apartment like a crazed woman, bought out nearly all of target and home goods, and baked and crafted everything I can find on Pinterest, but can ya blame me?! It finally feels like home and I am LOVIN it! I can't wait for else comes our way in our newlywed lives, cheers to more adventures to come!